We are pleased to announce that we are ready to provide COVID-19 testing to get employees safely back to work with a saliva-based molecular test, which is authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). Since no nasal swab is required, collection is minimally invasive and can be self-administered without the assistance of a healthcare worker. Our lab can determine if the virus is detected in the saliva of an individual. It’s simple, effective, and we offer flexible distribution options.
- Simply request a collection kit and we send it direct to your location.
- When the kit arrives, spit into funnel until the amount of liquid (not bubbles) reaches the fill line.
- Close the funnel lid. The liquid in the lid will be released into the tube to mix with the sample.
- Unscrew the funnel from the tube, and use the small cap to close the tube tightly. Shake for five seconds.
- Write your first and last name on the barcode label and affix barcode label to the saliva collection device.
- Package the sample and return using the prepaid shipping label.